What do you do if your freight goes to another city, athletes or bands don't turn up, your refrigeration goes down overnight and ruins your food, or your event can't go ahead due to cyclonic winds? Regrettably, all of these scenarios have played out for event stakeholders. And when an unfortunate scenario happens, having the right insurance - along with brokers who understand the event and experience landscape - is paramount.
In this session you will hear from Peter Bloomfield and Rebecca Dawson, who have a combined 50 years’ experience in the insurance industry. Peter has run his company for 40 years. As a team, they place cover for some of the biggest tours, festivals, theatre shows and events in Australia and New Zealand including Madonna, Elton John, Coldplay, Robbie Williams, Big Day Out, Matilda, Mamma Mia and more.
They will outline which event insurance products they have on-hand now to assist you, how to claim, and will highlight some of the pitfalls they have seen in the past.
Key Outcomes For Attendees
- What is the minimum insurance I should have for my event?
- What are other events covering for at the moment?
- What products are available to my event to provide additional coverage?
- What are some of the common mistakes event stakeholders make with their insurance?
- What happens if I need to claim?
Entertainment Director, Peter Bloomfield Broking
Account Manager, Peter Bloomfield Broking