THE REGULATOR’S INSIGHT - SafeWork NSW
SafeWork NSW is the NSW Government workplace health and safety regulator, providing guidelines for the safe work-place operation. Events by nature have high-risk work environments not only in the bump in / bump out stages, but during live operation. Colleen will run through what SafeWork expects in terms of due diligence and risk management to safely set-up, operate and run events. Colleen will also explore real world scenarios and the tools and techniques available to help you manage your events.
Key Outcomes For Attendees
- What are the minimum requirements SafeWork are looking for from event stakeholders?
- Are there any new requirements pertaining to events that you should know about??
- What are the key areas at events that SafeWork are looking for events to focus on?
- How can SafeWork assist you at your events?
- What are scenarios where SafeWork have found failures?
- What are examples at events where SafeWork has experienced best practice WHS?
- What happens if something goes wrong?
Inspector, Metropolitan Operations and Strategic Initiatives