INTEGRATION OF EMERGENCY SERVICES FOR EVENTS
In this hosted panel, we gather the leaders from NSW Police and Ambulance to outline how they see their service gaining the best results when working with event producers. The services will also run through scenarios in which they have had success and failures working with events, so that you can plan your event requirements in the future.
Key Outcomes For Attendees
- How do event stakeholders work best with NSW Police and Ambulance Services?
- What are the minimum requirements expected from you as event stakeholders from the services?
- What are event producers responsible for / what are police and Ambulance responsible for?
- When do you need paid Police? Who makes this decision / what is the benchmark?
- Who should you be liaising with on your event within the services?
- What role do event medical service providers play / what role does the Ambulance service play?
- I only have a small event - do I need to provide information to the services? What information do I provide?
- What has worked for the services in the past?
- What has not worked for the services in the past?
Chief Inspector - Public Order Manager, State Planning Unit, Police Transport & Public Safety Command, NSW Police
Superintendent Manager, State Planning Unit, Clinical Operations, NSW Ambulance
Director Events, Communications and Engagement, NSW Department of Premier and Cabinet